Collective Mini Haul

7:28:00 PM

Welcome back if you've been reading my blog for quite a while now...  And hello to any of you who just happen to stumbled across my blog today! (though I'm not really sure if any of you are reading.. *nervous giggles)

Anyways, I've always love watching Youtubers' haul videos and I thought 'why not I do them as well?' (the haul part that is, not the video part)  Not really sure I'll be any good at this, but I wanna give it a try anyways.  Let's get into the haul now, shall we?


All the skincare / beauty items are from Yubiso, it's like a Daiso or Kioda if any of you have it in your country.  The prices ranges from RM5-RM20 (if I'm not mistaken) here in Malaysia.


BIOAQUA CUCUMBER EYE MASK (RM10)
I love trying out different eye masks in general and there's 36 sheets in them!  They even include a small plastic tweezers for ease of picking up the delicate eye masks (since it sticks to each other).


BIOAQUA NIGHT REPAIR EYE (RM10)
I know what you all are probably thinking...  It looks exactly like the Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye!!!  And I guess that's really the main reason why I'm so attracted to it.  There's no spatula provided to scoop out the product though.  Does it work?  Well, I'm not sure since I haven't used it yet.  But it is a 'cheap' eye cream, let's not put to high of a hope on it shall we?


BIOAQUA SKIN (RM5)
I'm not really sure of the name, I could be totally wrong.  The product looks really weird at a glace.  It looks as though I'll need inject this to my face!  But don't worry, it's just design that way so you don't have to scoop the product out (hygiene purposes, I guess).  I've recently tried & reviewed it, feel free to read it if you want to know more.


M'YAZHI COLOURSTAY LIP KIT (RM15)
I was so excited to try out this product the moment I bought it that I didn't even bother to save the packaging it comes in.  The colour is super gorgeous!!  The lip liner has a lip brush at the other end of it to use for the lip cream.  The colour payoff of the lip liner & lip cream is pretty decent for it's price.  But the brush is a so-so in my opinion.  It sheds easily and it takes a really long time to apply the lip cream by using it!


The books are from a bookstore called Harris.  They were having a sale when I went there.  Didn't really want to buy anything from there but since the items are crazily cheap, I decided why not look around and end up buying these 3 books.
  • That Summer by Sarah Dessen
  • So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
  • Between You & Me by Marisa Calin
Each were just RM5!!  It's usually priced above RM35 per book!  Great deal right?  However, the books have a slight marking on it (probably to indicate the crazy discounted price since there are tons of books there)

Well, that is it.  If there's any item that you would like me to do an in depth review on, do leave a comment down below (if anyone is reading that is... *awkward smile)

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts