All Time Fave Mascara

8:32:00 AM

I constantly purchase a new type of mascara every time I run out of my previous ones (just wanna try out something new).  However, I find myself repurchasing a particular mascara a couple of times now.  The one mascara that I've been loving the most is the Silkygirl Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara.


I don't really have any preferences in choosing my mascara.  As long as it's affordable and isn't a super wet formula.  I feel like it still does the same job (making my eyes look more awake) no matter how cheap or pricey a mascara could be.  After all, I'm no expert so I might be totally wrong.


  • No clumpy lashes thanks to the tiny bristles!
  • The formula isn't too wet like some other mascaras might be.
  • Gives a slight lengthening & curling effect to the lashes.  Doesn't add volume the lashes.
  • It's not super waterproof in my opinion.
  • Really affordable price!  I bought it for around RM11 (roughly around $2.7) during sale at Watsons.
The mascara is available in every major drugstores here in Malaysia.  So getting your hands on it won't be a problem if you want to try it out.  However, if you prefer buying it online, you can buy it from Gemfive (shipped within Malaysia only).

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts