T3 MYCIN LOTION

9:40:00 AM

Hello there readers!  Thanks for stopping by this very humble blog.  I'm really excited to start writing in this blog that I can't contain my excitement!

Well... Enough of me rambling, let's start shall we?  As you have probably read from the title above, today I'll review on the T3 Mycin Lotion.  I'm probably late to join this product bandwagon *sigh but nothing is ever too late is it?  Not when it's a beauty/skincare products related I believe!



I've learn of this product around 2 years ago I suppose.  Back then my forehead was full of tiny bumps!  And trust me guys, it wasn't a pretty site to watch.  I went to consult a pharmacist and she suggested that I try the T3 Mycin Lotion.  When you opened the cap of the lotion, there is a blue coloured sponge like looking thing.  You only need to apply this lotion with a light hand.  Or else, you'll have the product dripping from your face!  The scent however, is quite strong and I'm not saying it in a good way.

I've tried many products to help clear up my skin, but so far this product impressed me the most.  I applied it twice daily consistently for around 2-3 months (I still apply it up to now) and could definitely see a difference.  Even my friends were impressed by how my forehead has improved.  Every time a pimple decided to say hello somewhere on my face, I would simply dabbed the lotion on my face and poof!! It'll disappear in no time.


Before any of you got confuse, there are 2 types of this product.  One is a lotion (it's more of a watery consistency instead of lotion) and the other one is a gel type.  I don't really know if there is a specific purpose for the different types.  But I do know that the ingredients content differs slightly (in %).  I'm not really helping you guys am I? *face palm
  • I would recommend this product to people who are searching for the perfect (opinions may differ with others) acne treatment.
  • Around RM30+ (lotion type) in Watsons/Guardian.  But I would recommend buying from pharmacy instead since it's cheaper.  The price for the gel type might differ from the lotion type.
  • Could last for almost 1 year.  Depending on how frequent you use them.
  • It's a controlled medicine.  Therefore, you'll need to get them in the pharmacist section of the Watsons/Guardian/Any pharmacy.
That's all for now I guess.  I'll improve myself in my future posts.

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. nak tanya. time awal2 pakai jerawat memang naik ke? sebab nak kasi habis keluar semua? saya baru 3 hari pakai :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Based on experience, no actually. But maybe different org akan react differently.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I just want to know this lotion does help to remove acne scars (eg, blackheads) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nak tanya, t3 ni boleh cause purging ke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nak tanya, t3 ni boleh cause purging ke?

    ReplyDelete