A'PIEU MOLKANG CUSHION BLUSHER

10:27:00 PM

Talking about K-Beauty, have you ever come across a brand called A'pieu?  Well, it's obviously not as popular as Etude House, The Face Shop or even Skin Food.  But I heard that A'Pieu products are pretty good and that the brand is slightly underrated.  The one product from A'Pieu that's got everyone talking is probably their Doraemon line (which surprisingly doesn't appeal to me that much... am I the only one?)


Anyways, I went in and out of every makeup stores in Korea to find the 'perfect' blusher.  And somehow, got attracted to this particular one.  As you all can see, there's nothing fancy or attractive about it (which is weird considering majority of the K-Beauty packaging are cute & fancy) but I guess the simplicity really attracts me!  It kinda looks like the 'Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush' don't you think?



  • The blush itself has a cream-to-powder like texture and there are 6 different shades to choose from.  I got mine in CR01 which is like a peachy-coral shade which I absolutely love for my cheeks (I'm not the pink blusher type of girl you see)
  • There is however, a slight scent to it which I don't really know how to describe but it is not unpleasant in my opinion.  I could sniff the blusher for a whole day (though I do have other things to do besides sniffing it!)
  • Pigmentation wise, it's actually pretty decent and there is a slight shimmer to them, nothing crazy.
  • I got a great bargain on the blusher while I was in Korea, around KRW3,250 (around RM12)
So if you guys can get a hold of the A'pieu products, try it!  I know I'm excited to try out other products from them.  That's all for now guys!


Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts