GOODBYE MR.SUN!! ft. Color Combos

10:22:00 PM

Hello dearies... I'm back with another product review!  Today's review will be on the 'Color Combos : Combos Skin Water Resistant Face & Body Sun Protector SPF35+ PA++'  Well isn't that a mouth full? *phew!


You probably know (or not) how hot it is Asia's climate could be, especially here in Malaysia.  It will be either pouring with rain or burning from the sun.  So today, I would like to share with you guys a product that I've been loving lately to protect myself from Mr.Sun.



  • Perfect for oily skin.
  • It doesn't have any sticky / greasy feeling once it is applied (which I personally love!!)  It has a silky / semi matte kinda finish to it.
  • The packaging is really simple, it looks probably similar to any other sunblock / sunscreen that you can find where ever you are. 
  • The scent?  I would say that it smells like any other sunblock / sunscreen out there (more on the mild side)  The scent doesn't linger for long.
  • Lasts for a very long time (since I only use it for my face)
  • If you're looking for a higher SPF, this might not be for you.  It only has an SPF of 35+ PA++.
  • I believe it retails for RM69.90 at SASA but I got mine at half the price when it's on sale.

I really love this product!!  I've tried a couple of other sunblock / sunscreen but this one still comes out at the top!  However, I do find it slightly on the pricey side if there's no discount.  But considering the quality of the product, I guess I'll just let it slide.

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts