Shopback.my ~ Does it work?

8:28:00 AM

Hello dearies...  Are you guys an online shopping maniac like me?  If you are, I bet you'll love what I'll be talking about today.

For now, Shopback is only available in a few countries (Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, India)  You can click on the respective counties I've mention to visit their respective website.  I'll insert the video summary of what Shopback is for those of you who are unfamiliar with it.


I won't go into details on how to make a purchase through Shopback simply because I believe that there are already many blogs that does that and also because I find the website really easy (self explanatory) to use.  But 1 thing that I would need to remind you is that you have to complete your purchase in the same tab you started (easier for them to track your cashback)

Let's get into the part which I want to talk about the most, shall we?  My payout experience!


As you click on My Cashback Information => Redeemable, it will list all the cashback that you've manage to collect.  Click the Request Payout button to continue with the payout.  Do note that you can only request for payout when your cashback have a minimum amount of RM10 (not including the bonus of RM5)


Please ignore the fact that my cashback amount is tiny *awkward laugh.  If you're like me and didn't fill in your payment details beforehand, there will be a button for you to fill in your payment details (as in the picture above).  When the details have been filled, there will be a button to continue with the payout (can't remember the exact words on the button since I forgot to screen capture it...  Sorry!!)


And when that is done, you'll receive the following message (sorry if the wording is not very clear *sigh)  But I do hope that you'll be able to read it.  It says that you'll received your cashback within 7-14 days.  But guess what guys.....


Tadaaa!!!  My cashback has been credited into my bank account the next day!  It's not even 24 hours yet!  I'm really surprised at how quick the service is as I was expecting it to be longer than that.  But maybe because my cashback amount is little, which is why the process is quicker (I think).

Overall, I do think that it's a great website to check out.  It makes online shopping feel less guilty (if I must say so myself)  Oh ya!  Shopback also provide a referral program as in the picture below.


So...  You can click on my link (if you want to) to get your RM5.  I hope my post today could benefit all of you.  If there's any question you'd like to ask, feel free to comment down below.

Stay tune....
BudgetBambi... xoxo






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts