The Famous Pore Cleanser Set from Sexy Look

7:57:00 PM

Have any of you heard of the Black Head Pore Cleanser Set from Sexy Look?  Well, I've seen a couple of Youtuber's rave about this products and I've also read a couple of reviews online saying how great this product is...  And well, I'm sold!  I need to get my hands on this product and see what the fuss is all about.

  • It's a 3-step process which makes me feel like this product might actually be really effective.
  • More time is needed unlike any other blackhead patches out there where you just stick onto your nose and wait to peel it off.
  • All of the product have a scent to it.  So if you're very particular about it, this might not be for you.  The 2nd step which is the Sebum Purifying Mask have a very strong artificial strawberry scent to it.
  • The instructions are in Mandarin (I think) but there are some simple illustrations on how to use the products at the back of the box.
  • Got it for a very affordable price, RM22.50 (on sale) from Hermo.  It's usually much more expensive in Watsons (double the price)


Personally, I don't have many blackheads (I do have tons of whiteheads, though) so when I peel my mask off, there's not many (sometimes none) of the blackheads/whiteheads on it.  I'm kinda disappointed with this product.  But to be honest, most of the nose patches that I've tried never work for me.  Damn you extremely stubborn whiteheads!😭

But if you're interested in trying it out, don't let my opinion stop you.  There are tons of people who have tried it and loved it!  It's just maybe not for me.  It could be a life changer for you guys!

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments