Dreaming of being a Snow White? ft Urban Dollkiss

8:04:00 AM

If any of you have been reading my blog for quite a while, you'll probably know that I went to Korea about a year ago.  And obviously I've bought a couple of cosmetics and skincare from there since K-Beauty seems to be all the rage nowadays.


I went in an Urban Dollkiss/Baviphat shop in Myeondong which I don't think many people talks about.  It's always the big brands like Etude House, Missha, The Face Shop, etc.  But the staffs were really friendly and the products there were affordable.  The sales assistant was showing us the Hinoki Gel Cream, which sounds kinda weird but the packaging is OMG!  And why Snow White some of you might be asking.  Well, once you've seen the packaging you'll definitely know why.  I swear Korean products have the cutest packaging ever!




  • All in one type of cream! (skin/toner, cream, lotion, essence & pack)
  • Comes in a pump bottle which is great for hygiene purposes.
  • There's a mild scent to it but it doesn't lingers on your face.
  • It's doesn't have any mineral oils, paraben, talc and a few other ingredients which is harmful for the skin.
  • It's not travel friendly since it is kinda bulky in my opinion and there's no pump-stopper, so you might accidentally pump the product out.
  • The cute packaging makes it look good on your vanity (I felt happy just looking at it - I'm weird, I know).
  • It leaves a slightly sticky feeling & dewy looking on the skin.  Probably suits normal to dry skin girls better.
  • It was around KRW12,750 if I'm not mistaken.  Which is about RM40 - RM45.  Seems kinda expensive but it comes with a free lip tint which I'll probably be reviewing some other time.
I feel like this cream will definitely be the sort of product that is aim for the girls who are always in a hurry or probably for any of you who is kinda lazy to slap on crap tons of products on your face.  Personally I have an oily skin and I don't really like this cream just because it makes my skin more oily throughout the day.  Instead, I use it as a hand cream and it works fine (my hands definitely feel really smooth after using it)

I can't find any website online (in English) that sells this product actually.  But if you happen to be going to Korea and is interested in trying out this Hinoki Gel Cream, do check out the Urban Dollkiss/Baviphat shop!

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments