Falling In Love with OLens

8:55:00 AM

If you guys follow me on Instagram, you'll probably know that I went to Jeju Island a few weeks ago.  Snow was falling almost every single day which makes it seems so magical 😍

Well... I'm not here to talk about my Jeju trip (although I think it might be fun) but today I'm going to review a particular product that I've been loving when I was there which is the contact lens from Olens.  The ones that I bought is the Falling In Love series.


  • Comes in 2 colours (Choco and Brown) which makes it natural for Asian girls to wear.
  • It has a small diameter (14.2mm), great for people who don't like the big eyes effect like me.
  • It's a monthly disposable lens.  But since I'm not using it everyday, I would sometimes extend the life of my contact lenses a bit.😁
  • Pretty affordable.  It's around RM49 per box on 11street.  There are a lot more expensive (and less comfortable) lenses out there that I've tried.  This one is definitely the best!
  • It's super comfortable to wear.  Jeju was snowing heavily which means that it's super cold!  If you wear contact lenses before, you know how our eyes can get really dry and irritated when we're in a cold place.  However, my eyes were not irritated at all!  It just felt really natural and comfortable to the extend that I even took a nap with my lenses on!😅
  • Only available online if you live in Malaysia.  I've only seen Olens physical stores in Korea.
I've really fallen in love with how comfortable and natural these lenses are and can't wait to try out the other series!😍 If you guys are interested to try it, you can get yours from 11street.  Have any of you tried these lenses before?  Do tell me what you think of it down below!😊


Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts