2018 Resolutions

6:11:00 AM

I know that usually people would talk about their new years resolutions at the very start of the year.  I do realize that it's almost the end of January, but hey!  A resolution is still a resolution, right?  And I have a few in mind that I wish to accomplish in 2018...


Take Better Care of My Skin
If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I went to get a facial last year and really love it!  I still occasionally get a facial but since I was busy with exams at the end of last year, I just didn't have the time even for a DIY pampering session.  And with all the exam stress I've faced, my skin has been a total messed.😭 So this year, I'm really hoping that I could get a facial or a DIY pampering session at home more often.

Better Eating Habits
For the last 6 months in college, I've been doing really well in trying to cook more food for myself instead of buying take outs.  But now since I'll be staying at home, I've been reaching more of junk foods and processed foods which is definitely bad.  I do realize it, but the thought of cooking seems like a chore to me right now.  Don't ask me why, I just don't have the answer.😓 I really hope that I'm able to restrain myself from eating all that crap and cook some homemade meals for my family and I this year.  Are there any easy and healthy recipes that you guys know of?  Do share them down below.. I would definitely appreciate your suggestions!😍

Trying Out New Products
I really love going to the drugstores and browsing through the aisle to see what's new on the shelves.  But somehow, I keep buying the same boring thing over and over again!  I tell myself to try out new products every year, but always end up trying probably less than 5 products.  Hopefully, there's some changes this year so that I could do more reviews for you guys.

Update Often on Social Media
You may or may not know that I do have a social media.  But sadly, I don't update it as often as I would like to.  Mainly because my everyday life is dull in my opinion therefore sharing it might not be so interesting.  And when I'm busy with my studies, those social medias just cease to exist!  I would really like to be active on social media since I feel like it somehow feels more personal, you know what I mean?  Have you guys followed my social medias?  Link is on the sidebar, so do check it out!  I'm currently in Jeju Island, so do check my Instagram stories as I'll try to post frequently while I'm there!😍

What are your resolutions for this year?  I would really love to hear about it!😊

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts