2018 resolutions updates!!

7:47:00 AM

How many of you made your new year's resolutions at the start of the year and actually tried to fulfill it?  Do any of you remember the 2018 resolutions I made at the start of the year?  Well, I thought that it would be nice to share with you guys how my new year's resolutions are getting along now that we're half way through 2018.
Taking better care of my skin
As I get older, I find that it's probably way better to take care of my skin more than to actually put crap tons of makeup on my face.  I would say that I'm probably at 40% right now.  I do put on my daytime skincare religiously everyday for the past 7 months.  However, I get a little bit lazy when it comes to night-time.  Definitely need to work more on that!

Better eating habits
This is probably embarrassing to say, but I feel like I can only give myself a 25% for this.😳  I did not skip any of my meals which is good.  But since I'm busy with internship and stuff, I find myself grabbing things which are quick and easy (probably not very nutritious) for every meal.  My internship have finally finish!  So let's hope I'm able to actually redeem myself for the remaining months of 2018.

Trying out new products
I've actually gotten really good at this!  From hair care to skin care to even makeup.  Of course I still buy products which are affordable and probably already in stores for quite some time.  But I'm really glad for the fact that I get to try more new stuffs and not repurchase items which I'm used to.  I could probably rate myself 55% in this aspect!😉  Can't wait to try out more products before the end of the year!  There's a mini haul blogpost coming sometime this month, hope you guys are excited for it!

Update often on social media
Well, that would be on BudgetBambi's social media that is, not my personal social media.  If any of you actually followed me either on twitter or instagram, you'll know that I'm really bad at this!😭  I don't really know what I should post on either of them.  What should I actually post about?  Any suggestions guys?  Definitely 15% for this one.

How are your 2018 resolutions going?  I would love to know about it 😊  Since internship is done, hopefully I'll get to blog more often!  Sorry to keep you guys waiting (if any of you are actually reading that is)😅


Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts