Empties : Nature Republic's Mouthful Moisturizer

9:34:00 AM

You guys are probably looking at the title and be like 'WHAT?!'  I mean, the moisturizer's name is soooo long that I couldn't even be bothered to write it in the title.  If you guys are wondering which moisturizer I'm referring to, keep on scrolling and have a little read on my review of it.


It's the Aqua Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream by Nature Republic.  Told you that the name is pretty mouthful.  Before actually purchasing this moisturizer, I kept on hearing good things about it and I might saw somewhere that says that it's a 'must-have' kinda moisturizer (or was I actually making that up? ๐Ÿ˜…)  So the curious little me finally grab myself one when I was in Korea.  And after using up the whole tub, here's what I think of it.


  • Comes with 3 different types which caters for different skin conditions.  (Green - combination skin, Blue - oily skin & Pink - dry skin)
  • Bought it for KRW12,000 as it was on sale which is probably around RM35-RM40.  It's sold at that same price range here in Malaysia.  It's the normal drugstore moisturizer kinda price, not too cheap, not to expensive.
  • It claims to be moisturizing no matter which kind you choose.  I don't feel like it's super moisturizing, it's just a so-so for me.
  • It doesn't feel sticky after applications.  But there is a slightly dewy finish to it.
  • The scent is definitely overpowering and lingers after I applied it on my face.  I doubt that I could finish the whole tub when I first started using it.  But I got used to the scent after a few months.  Though it still bugs me every once in a while.
  • I wouldn't call it a gel type since it feels slightly thicker than gel.  But it's also not as thick as a cream.  So the texture of the moisturizer is somewhere between a gel & a cream.  Since I have oily skin, it's not too heavy for my skin.
  • I think it comes with a spatula for hygienic purposes.  But I somehow lost my spatula๐Ÿ˜… which leads me to just scoop the cream out by using my finger (which I personally wouldn't mind at all)
  • It comes in a glass tub making it heavy & not travel friendly.  I would usually scoop a bit and put it in a plastic container that I bought from Daiso for travelling purposes.
Have any of you guys used this moisturizer before?  Any of you ever plan on getting one for yourself?  I personally wouldn't repurchase or recommend this product.  But I'm a strong believer that different people have different opinions and reactions towards different products.  And this is just my opinion  of it.

I was wondering...  Do you like this kind of review?  As in, in point forms where you could see what I'm emphasizing on or would you like it if I were to write up long paragraphs as if I'm actually talking and blabbering?  Do let me know how would you guys prefer my reviews to be. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts