November Hunts!

9:39:00 AM

I love buying things to try, whether it's a newly release products or the ones that have been released for some time already.  These are a couple of things that I've been wanting to buy for quite a while now.  What better time to buy new products than on a new month, right? 😉


Lipstick
As you all may know, I have a huge love for lippies.  My love for lippies is just endless that I'm always scolded by my mum for buying too much.  I mean, a girl can never have too much lippies... right?  Anyways, I found out that most of my lippies are liquid lipsticks or in a pot form.  Therefore, I'm on a hunt for an actual lipstick!  As in the ones that comes in a bullet form!  Been loving Nyx liquid lipsticks lately (smlc & lingerie), are any of their bullet lipsticks good?  What other brands would you guys recommend?

Matte Eye Shadow
I love how some people can wear eye shadows everyday and look so natural!  Why is it that every time I wear an eye shadow, it makes me look like I'm going to a party or somewhere special?  I assume it's because of the glitters & shimmers that are in my eye shadows.  Most of the cheap ones that I come across are never matte.  Let's search for a good and affordable matte eye shadow!

Mud / Clay Mask
Is it weird that my choices of mask is on the opposite sides of the spectrum?  I mean, mud mask is known to be hydrating while clay mask are designed to cater for oily skin people.  Even though my skin is oily, it also have some dry patches lately.  So it's not weird to want both types of masks at all, right?  I'm always looking at the Freeman masks, you know, the ones that comes in a tube.  But I'm not sure why I still haven't purchase it yet.  Have any of you tried their masks before?  What do you guys think about it?

Is there any other good and affordable products that you guys think I should try?  What are you looking forward to buy in November?


Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts