My Current Skincare Routine

9:30:00 AM

I was debating on whether to write up this post for a good couple of weeks now.  I really want to share with you guys what my skin has been loving these past couple of months but at the same time I'm thinking whether anyone would believe me when I say that I have a fairly clear skin which I'm proud of lately.  I mean, I've never posted a picture of myself (be it on this blog or on the social media) therefore, some of you might not believe my current skin condition.

But I'm just so happy with my skin right now that I just felt like I have to share the products that I've been using lately on my skin.  So let's start now, shall we?

To be honest, I'm always lazy when it comes to skincare routines until I went for my first ever facial experience.  I've decided to take better care of my skin from there on, and I never looked back!  I'm still kinda lazy on some days, but most of the time, I try to keep up with the routine.


Two things that made be bought this cleanser in the first place, the fact that it states that it is suitable for oily skin; and the fact that there's a cute picture on the packaging.πŸ™ˆ Since it contains tea tree oil in it, it gives it a slightly cooling sensation when I'm cleansing my face, leaving my face feeling cool and fresh afterwards.  It also lathers easily which means a little goes a long way with this cleanser.

I've repurchased this toner so many times that I actually lost count.  All the different types and brand of toners is probably just the same in my opinion.  But for some reason, I keep on buying this particular one.  There must be something about it that keeps me coming back for more!πŸ˜‰

If you've read my blog before, then you'll know that I've did an in depth review on this product.  It's a great all in one product for lazy girls (like me) out there.  I just apply this baby on my face and consider my skincare routine all done.  It is slightly sticky and makes my face kinda oily, so I'm trying to get through this product as quickly as possible.

I've featured this product in a haul blog post which I did last year and yes it looks like the one from Estee Lauder (which is why I bought it).  For a cheap eye cream, I thought that it would cause irritation on my under eye.  Turns out it's doesn't (which is a good thing).  Have not seen any miracle yet from this baby, but it's good to use an eye cream especially as we're getting older, right?

In my opinion, sun cream is the most important thing in a skin care routine.  Certain sun cream can be a little too sticky or oily.  But not this one!  It's very light weight and it has a matte finish to it.  Best thing is...  It also acts as a primer!  Yeay to double duty products!!πŸ’— This might be one of the best sun cream I've tried so far.

This seems to be a product which everyone rave about a couple of years back.  Even though I may be late in the bandwagon, at least I'm joining it now!πŸ˜„  Since going for a facial, I've been using this as a scrub/mask once or twice a week.  It makes my skin feel all smooth and fresh.  Smells really good too.  Like those Hacks sweets in the white packaging that you can get here in Malaysia.

T3 Mycin Clindamycin Lotion
This is the first ever product that I reviewed on my blog.  I love it back then, and I'm still loving it right now.  Now that my skin is much better, I don't reach for it as much.  However, if there's any spots threatening to come out, I would just apply this product and the spots will just miraculously disappear. 


And that, is my current skincare routine guys.  I don't have a different morning and night routine; lazy girl issues.πŸ˜… I sometimes even skipped a couple of the products from this current routine, which is a habit that I'm trying to fix!

If you've made it to the end of this blog post, I'm extremely grateful for your patience in readingπŸ™Œ You are the greatest!πŸ’“  What are your current fave skincare products?  Do share them down belowπŸ˜„

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts