Love At First Swatch

7:27:00 AM

One of my fave thing to do when I'm in the drugstore is to swatch lippies!  The back of my hand would be full of swatches the moment I walk out of the store.  Is it just me?  Please tell me that I'm not alone.😅

If you've read my previous blog post, you probably know that I'm obsessed with matte lips.  Therefore, I'll be sharing with you 3 lippies that I've fallen instantly in love with the moment I swatched them.


This one is definitely the lightest in texture out of the three since it has a watery base.  It literally feels like there is nothing on my lips whenever I'm using it.  This is a perfect everyday lippy, especially if you want a little pop of colour on your lips.

The deep berry colour is definitely 'out there'.  This is the lippy that I grab for every time I have a special occasion to go to.  A little goes a long way with this baby since it's very pigmented.

I find that this is the perfect everyday nude lip for my skin tone.  I struggle to find the perfect nude lip for myself and the moment I saw it in the tube, I was not impressed.  But I was definitely wrong.  I find myself grabbing this particular lippy almost everyday.  Especially when I want to look au naturel.





Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts