Trying Out Affordable Hair Dye!

10:29:00 AM

Hey guys!  Sorry for not blogging for so long.  College has been really challenging these past few months😫  Or maybe I'm just lazy to think of what to write 😵  Enough excuses, let's get reviewing shall we?

Few months ago I found this new hair dye at my local drugstore (not sure if it's new or not, but it's definitely new to me)  It says that it's in a shampoo form which I love.  And you know me, I love trying out 'affordable' hair dyes.  So when I saw this product, I knew I had to get it!  It's the Lolane Nature Code Color Shampoo.


I was definitely excited to try out this new hair dye when I bought it.  I got mine in N2 Dark Brown.   The box that it comes in is kinda small, unlike the typical hair dye box that you'd find.  As you can see, like any other hair dye, it comes with the colour, developer, treatment/conditioner and also gloves.


  • Available in 6 colours, if I'm not mistaken (Natural Black, Dark Brown, Chocolate, Light Mahogany Brown, Golden Brown, Copper Brown)  However, my local drugstore only has the first 3 colours mentioned.
  • It's in a shampoo form which in my opinion is easier to use if you're doing it yourself.
  • Has a slight chemical scent to it which might be an issue for some people.  But personally, I think it's bearable.
  • It's priced at RM11.20 which is definitely affordable and the main reason why I bought it.
I do have to say that I was kinda disappointed with the product😞 simply because my hair doesn't seems to be changing colour at all (maybe a teeny tiny bit, but that's all).  Maybe it's because I didn't apply it properly, since I didn't see the full instruction in the box until I've finish applying the product on my hair which by then is already a lost cause.  Or maybe it's because my hair is long, so logically I might need 2 boxes😕.  Whatever it is, I'm still disappointed.

If you're interested to try it out, you can get yours here and if you've tried and if it works for you, do tell me where I went wrong😅  I personally have found a much cheaper hair dye that works better than this, which I have reviewed before.

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments