My Thoughts On Getting A Facial

11:36:00 AM

I'm always intrigued when seeing people go for a facial or a spa.  Is it really that relaxing?  Why pay a lot for something which you can do it yourself at home?  I mean...  Buy a good cleanser, toner, moisturizer, mask, scrub and whatever it is you need for a perfect facial session.  Yes? No??

So, one day I just decided to go for a facial (just to try it out) since it was affordable and the place was near my house.  Found the place via Groupon and just for the sake of trying out, so why not right?  Well...  I've never been more wrong.


The facial was so relaxing except for the extraction part which was a little torture since I have lots of milia (according to the lady) on my nose area.  What is milia?  I always call it as whiteheads.  I guess I'm wrong 😐  Milia is said to be the tiny white bumps that is on your skin (if you have any that is)  Well, I'm no expert in this area, so I shall not elaborate on it.

But guess what?!  I've had those milia things for so longggg and felt like there's nothing I can do about it since I've basically tried tons of products.  Went for a facial, and guess what?  They've managed to reduce the amount of milia I have on my nose area!

After going for the facial, I felt like my skin has cleared up a bit.  I don't feel as insecure as I was back then going out without any makeup on.  But occasionally, there would be times where my skin is just not in it's best condition (especially during that time of the month)


But really, going for a facial (4 times already!😅) does makes me feel like I'm taking better care of my skin since the lady obviously knows what she's doing.  And I somehow feel good about myself every time I finish the session.  The best part of getting a facial for me is obviously getting rid of the milia which has been on my nose area since forever!

If you're like me who is always debating whether to try going for a facial or not, just give it a go!  It might be the best decision ever for your skin 😉

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments