Lip Tattoo?!?! ft. BLINGSOME

9:28:00 AM

Are you guys familiar with lip tattoos?  Don't worry it's not a real tattoo.  It's just a kind of peel mask but it tints the lips.  Today, I'll be reviewing the one from Blingsome, not Berrisome.  Have any of you heard of Blingsome before?  Well, neither have I!  I only know of this brand when I went to Korea.


I love lippies in general.  So when I heard people talking about the lip tattoos / packs, I just know that I've got to get one for myself when I get to Korea!  I'm always attracted to the darker shades of lippies, so I bought #Lady Tension for myself (since it's the darkest one that they have)


  • There are 5 shades to choose from.  I feel like the darker shades would show up on the lips better than the lighter shades.
  • Really long lasting! approximately 7 hours! (without eating / drinking) 
  • Absolutely easy to use.  The pictures / instructions on the packaging are self explanatory.
  • It has a slight peachy scent to it and a sour-bitter taste if you accidentally lick it.
  • Comes in a squeezy tube which makes it slightly hard to apply properly on the lips since it doesn't come with a brush applicator.
  • You also need to work with the product real fast since it will definitely leave a stain if you don't wipe the mistakes you did fast enough.
  • Can be quite drying.  I would advise to apply a little bit of lip balm after peeling the product.
  • Costs around KRW9,900 (around RM37) which I find kinda pricey for my usual lip products.
If you guys are into Korean makeup trends or if you're the type of person who hates to reapply your lippies, then I would definitely suggest you to grab one for yourself.  For any of you who are living in Malaysia, you can purchase yours from Althea's website (it's pretty affordable right now, so grab yours quickly!).  That's all for now guys.

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts