Trying Out RM5 Hair Dye!

7:38:00 PM

Public schools & uni here in Malaysia usually forbid their students from dyeing their hair.  And well, I'm one of those people who needs to dye her hair black for uni.  I've always feel like crying because I just hate it when my hair is black and I feel like it's a waste of my money to dye my hair in a colour which I hate.  So I thought, 'Why not just try out a RM5 hair dye?'



There are a couple of different brands of cheap henna hair dyes at my local convenience store.  But this one stood out the most for me, probably it's because that it's a 3-in-1 product (Shampoo, Conditioner, Darkener).  It comes with a packet of the 3-in-1 product and a pair of gloves.


  • Really easy to use.  Just apply it like a shampoo and wait for a minimum of 5 minutes before rinsing.
  • It has a decent coverage for a cheap hair dye.
  • There is a pleasant scent to it which is unexpected.  No chemical scent since it uses henna & other natural ingredients.
  • Super affordable (RM5) for a hair dye.
  • The colour fades slightly after frequent washes.  Right now I look like I have some brown highlights in my hair since the colour on my tips have faded.
  • Limited colour range.  It only comes in 2 colours (if I'm not mistaken) Natural Black & Brownish Black.
In my opinion, it is a great product to try out if you want hair dyes which doesn't have tons of chemicals in them or if you just wanted to try a more affordable option for a black hair dye.  I mean, it's cheap and easy to use!  What more can I ask for?

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts