Current Faves!

9:48:00 AM


Hey there dearies...  In today's post, I'd like to share with all of you some of the things that I have been loving and using non-stop for the past couple of months.


Color Combos Face and Body Sun Protector (RM 69.90)
I've been reaching out for this particular sunscreen a lot recently since I love the semi-matte finish that it leaves on my skin.  Therefore I won't need to set my foundation with a powder (lazy issues)  I won't go in depth about it since I've already have a separate review on it which you can go & check out if you want to.


Essence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss (Velvet Matt) 17 Hot Brownie (RM 12.90)
The colour is just super gorgeous, so I know that I need to buy it!  I must say that it lasts for quite a long time and even after eating / drinking, it still stains my lips.  It has a mousse-like texture which makes it feel really light on the lips and I can't get enough of the yummy scent. 

Dearberry Kiss Of Berry Tint Balm #3 Blueberry (RM 19)
I've had this lip balm for quite a while now and have been falling in love with again recently.  I have a love-hate relationship with it because I love everything about it except for the sticky feeling that it leaves (but I got used to it)  I'll always grab this product when I feel like having just a natural tint on my lips.


Elianto Natural Indulgence Body Mist (RM 9.90)
Who would have known that cucumber and melon would smell good together?  It has a very fresh scent to it which I love!  Due to it's small size, it makes it really handy for me to just bring it in my bag and spritz it anytime, anywhere.

Farcent Scented Egg (RM 8.30)
My family and I have recently fallen in love with the scented eggs from Farcent.  It just makes our living space smells delightful!  Let's be honest, who doesn't love being in a place that smells good?  It comes in 6 different scents if I'm not mistaken and my personal favourite would be the peach scented ones.

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts