First Try At Matte Liquid Lipstick

9:52:00 PM

Liquid lipstick is a total hit now I believe (especially the matte ones).  And I, being an absolute lippie lover has always wanted to try out the liquid lipsticks.  But since I have a couple of lippies to go through, I restrained myself from getting one.


Thanks to my cousin, I've managed to try out the Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour (N01 Tender, 04 Sexy).  I know it's already been out for awhile now (I'm never early on trends, to be honest)  But hey, at least I got to try them out.  That's all that matters (I think).


The first time she showed the lippies to me, I know I just have to try them out!  04 attract my eyes the most and as for N01, not so much (I didn't think I'll like it at all).  Since I have dry lips, I'm a bit hesitant to try it out.  So I decided to try it out in 2 ways, with and without a lip balm.

With lip balm :
  • It's slightly more moisturizing when I apply lip balm first before the Elianto liquid lipstick.
  • Easier to apply on the lips since it doesn't dry quickly.
  • It lasts for a good 5-6 hours (plus eating, drinking & even an afternoon nap)  It looks as though I first apply it.
  • Transfers easily when eating/drinking (I even test it at the back of my hand!)
Without lip balm :
  • Really accentuate dry lips (about an hour after applying)
  • Looks really patchy (after eating, drinking & a nap)
  • Doesn't last as long as when using with a lip balm.

Overall, I think that it is a decent lip product to try out.  There are pretty gorgeous colours in the range and the price ranges around RM25 - RM30 if I'm not mistaken.  I can't find any online shops that shipped this lip product internationally.  But I'll leave the link for any of you who live in Malaysia but can't find any Elianto stores near you (although I think it's basically everywhere here in Malaysia).

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts