A 'Simple' Way Of Removing Makeup

9:06:00 AM

Hey there dearies!  Today I'm back with another product review.  And this time, it's the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.  I haven't got the chance to try out various brands of micellar cleansing water.  The only ones that I've tried is from Maybelline and Simple.  And personally, I prefer the Simple one better.


I've been really loving this product recently!  I still love my Daiso Cleansing Tissues.  However, on days where I have really minimum makeup on, my hands just gravitates towards the cleansing water more than my cleansing tissue.  Just because I feel like it's a waste to use the cleansing tissue when I barely have any makeup on.

  • Doesn't leave any sticky / oily feeling on the skin.  Therefore, you can get away without doing double cleansing (if you prefer it)
  • There's no scent to it (not that I notice).
  • Ideal for cleaning up 'minimal' makeup.
  • Really easy to get your hands on them since it's available almost in all drugstores!
  • Might not be ideal for travelling since it comes in a 200ml bottle (I believe there are other sizes as well, but the ones that I found are always the 200ml ones.)
  • A bottle could last you for quite a while, since a little bit goes a long way!
  • Really affordable compared to other brands.  I believe it's around RM17 in Watsons.
As I've said before, this product is available in all major drugstores.  However, if you do prefer to buy it online, you could buy it from Amazon (since it ships internationally, I think) or you can even buy it from Boots.  I would definitely recommend this product for you guys to try out!  Grab yours now!

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts