Eye Shadow For Beginners

7:41:00 AM

Eye shadow is something that I'm always interested to use but always feel so fancy with it on.  And it always awes me how people could use various colours of eye shadows at a time and still look so gorgeous!  And guess what?  I've found the perfect eye shadow if you're a beginner just like me.

I've always been on a lookout for eye shadows but never really found one that caught my eye until now that is.  I went to Korea early last year and found this particular eye shadow from Missha.  It is the Missha Triple Shadow.


  • There's 3 different colours in a pot.  The colours obviously matched one another.  So if you're not good at matching eye shadow, this is one less problem for you.
  • Travel friendly.  The size is basically of a single shadow.
  • It has a wide range of colours to choose from.  They even added a few new colours in the range now.  I've inserted the colour selections for you guys to see, if you're interested. 😄
  • All the colours are pigmented.  You know how certain shimmery shadows don't have any colour payoff?  Well, even the lightest shade is pigmented!
  • The price is pretty decent.  I mean, KRW6,000 for 3 colours.  Sounds alright.  But... the cheaper the better, right?😉
  • It doesn't come with a brush/applicator which is common I think for single shadows.
  • The shadows are all shimmery!  Although, I really wish it's a matte eye shadow. 😣


It's a really nice eye shadow to try especially if you're a beginner like me.  You can get yours here or visit a Missha store near you.  If you've tried it, tell me what you think of it. 😊


Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts