First Timer : Althea Haul

8:45:00 AM

You guys probably have heard the online store Althea which sells tons of K-Beauty products for a very affordable price.  If you've not, you should totally check them out!  I've actually check their site soooo many times but since their shipping was really expensive previously, I stop myself from buying.  But now, they offer free shipping for purchases of 2+ items.


Since it's my first time buying from them, I don't really want to go all crazy and buy crap tons of products just in case I don't like their service.  I have to say, shipping was actually fast, around a week from my purchase date (which was what I expected since it's shipped from Korea).  The items arrived in the famous Althea pink box which I find quite sturdy and the products were packed with tons of bubble wrap to ensure that the items won't get damage during shipping.


I've mentioned this in one of my previous blog post and how much I love this product.  It's the type of product that I feel useful having it around.  So I decided to purchase this since it was decently priced  (RM13) at Althea.

Since I'm using cleansing water these days, I thought that this would be handy for me to bring along when I'm travelling.  Most of the cleansing tissue/wipes that I found in Watsons/Guardian are pretty expensive or bulky.  So when I found this in Althea, I got to get it!  It's just RM5 for 20 wipes!  What more can I say?

I've been wanting to buy myself a serum or an essence, but it's usually very expensive.  I was browsing through Althea when I found this baby in their new arrival section for RM20 + 10% off!!  I have not heard of this brand before and there's not a lot of review for this brand or products online.  So I've decided to purchase it and have a go and maybe even write a review about it once I've tried it.

I was actually pretty happy with my purchase from Althea.  And truthfully speaking, I might have got my eyes on a couple of other products from them😳  And..... I might actually like them a bit better than Hermo🙊  But that's just probably because I find that Hermo's price have slightly increase lately (it's still a great bargain when you purchase during Hermo's sales though!)

You can use this link to get a 20% off on your first purchase at Althea!  So...  What are you waiting for?  Head on to Althea now!😄

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts