Yours Faithfully...

8:15:00 AM

Do any of you have that special product that you've been loving over the years?  Like... There's so many different products out there and so many products you've tried out, but you kept coming back to that particular one.  I know I have a couple of faves which I kept buying again and again ever since I've started using them.
Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer
Ever since I tried this concealer, I never looked back!  Or maybe it's just me not being adventurous enough to try other product.πŸ˜…  But still, I don't have anything to complain about the product itself.  This tiny bottle could last me a long time.  The product itself is creamy and so easy to blend that you'll only need a tiny amount at a time. 

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
This is definitely a multi purpose product that I would recommend to all of you.  I mean, you could literally use this product for many purposes.  Use it as a moisturizer ✔, hair care ✔, nail care ✔, on blisters ✔, mosquito bites ✔ and so much more that for some apparent reason, I can't think of right now.  The point is, it's a product you never knew you needed.

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
This one is probably not a surprise for you guys.  If any of you followed my Instagram, you'll know that I've posted a picture of this baby multiple times.  I even did a post a while back on this item since I love it so much.  It's an oily faced girl's best friendπŸ˜‚ What more can I say?

Silkygirl Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara
Again, this is a product which I have posted about before on my blog.  So some of you might have read about it before.  I don't wear mascara all the time, but when I do, it's definitely this one.  It's a decent & affordable mascara that I would definitely suggest to all of you.

Do any of you love the same products as me?  What are your constant go to products?  I'd love to know!😘

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts