Jewel BB stick??

9:07:00 AM

Hey there sweeties!  It's been a long time since I write something and it makes me feel really bad for neglecting my blog and my readers (if there is any of you out there).😭  But have no fear!  I'll be sharing with you my thoughts on a particular BB cream that I've been trying out lately.


As you can probably see.  It's a BB cream in a form of a stick.  So technically I shouldn't even be calling it a BB cream.  It's called the SEP Jewel BB Stick.  This product have come out for quite some time but I just never thought of buying it.  Even when my mum bought it, I didn't even feel like it's something that I have to try out immediately.

But I have been trying it out lately out of curiosity (or was it because I forgot to bring my foundation with me?) 😶  And I feel like I must share with you guys what I thought of it.



  • It's extremely travel friendly.  The size is perfect to just chuck around in a handbag and it's not in a liquid form.  Hence, no worries of spillage.
  • Comes with a brush.  Which means that you don't have to carry a separate brush when you travel.  However, the brush is slightly small as you can see and it makes blending the product harder.
  • It claims to be brightening and helps to cover imperfections.  So far, I can vouch for the brightening part.  It does seems to brighten up my skin tone a bit.  But about covering the imperfections, I would say that it's more of a light coverage.
  • It has a SPF 50+ PA+++!!! Which is great for people who live in hot and sunny country.  Anything with SPF is definitely a must have for me.
  • Since the product is not liquidy enough, it makes it super hard to blend.  My arms always aches because it takes me such a long time to actually blend the product.😤
  • It's slightly more of a pricey BB cream (which is not what I would buy)  It was around RM40 - RM60 when my mum bought it, I think.
Do I like this product?  Well, initially I did like it the first time I tried it out since it looks really natural on me.  However, after some time.  I find it slightly annoying the fact that it takes me so long to blend it out that sometimes I feel like giving up halfway when I'm blending it on my face!  And somehow it starts to get all cakey throughout the day and I ended up looking like a grease ball.  I don't hate the BB stick, I just grew tired of it.😫

It is an interesting product to try out, in my opinion.  But I would definitely not use it unless I have no other choice.  Have any of you tried this BB stick before?  What are your thoughts on it?


Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts