Magic Girls Cushion Foundation ft Baviphat

8:34:00 AM

Cushion foundations seems to be all the craze nowadays!  If any of you do not know what is this cushion thingy, it's actually just like any other foundations/bb creams/cc creams except it's in a more compact and convenient form where you can chucked it in your handbag for a quick touch up throughout the day.

Last year when I went to Korea, I picked up a couple of cosmetics (since Korea is famous for it) and I got myself one of the cushion foundation.  I know I should probably get a few since it's pretty cheap over there compare to here in Malaysia.  But I'm just not that impressed with this cushions since I've tried the Laneige ones and my oily skin don't like it at all.  So I thought, why not just buy one, maybe it'll be different.  That's definitely a long intro *sigh.  Enough of babbling!!



So here I am, reviewing the 'Baviphat Magic Girls Long Time Water Light Cushion'.  Well that's a mouthful isn't it?  Oh one more thing!  I think that Baviphat has change it's name to Urban Dollkiss or maybe it's just from the same company.  Correct me if I'm wrong.



  • Like any other cushions, it comes with a mirror and the packaging is pretty much the same.  Nothing special about it.
  • I got mine in the shade #23.  But it's still a little too light for me.  I believe there's only 2 shades available (although it's not really a surprise since most Korean cosmetics are like that)
  • There's an SPF50+ PA+++ which is amazing!
  • There's a scent to it.  Kinda like the scent you'll have in a skincare (if that makes any sense at all)
  • Dewy finish.  Which is what I was trying to avoid from buying.  But the sales assistant said that it was a matte finish (clearly not since whenever I apply it, I look like a grease ball.)  But if you like the dewy looking skin like what most of the Koreans go for, then you'll might like this cushion.
  • Needs to be apply with a light hand otherwise it'll start looking cakey.
  • It was super duper cheap for a cushion.  It was KRW4800 when I bought it last year.
All in all, it's pretty affordable if you're interested in trying a cushion foundation for the first time or if you have a normal/dry skin, I won't really recommend this for those with oily skin.  My mum thinks I should stop using it since it looks too oily for me.  But I'm giving it another go!

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments