Current Fave Apps!

2:40:00 PM

Having the same apps in the phone for a very long time in kinda boring for me.  So, I love scrolling the Play Store to see new games & apps that might interests me.  The apps that I'm gonna talk about today have been in my phone for about a month and I'm constantly going back to it.  It's definitely worth mentioning, I guess...  Let's start shall we?


Yup!  You guys heard it right!  It's the very classic game 'Bingo'.  For some odd reason, I find myself going back to this game every single day.  It's that addictive!  It's obviously a very simple game and if you guys are like me, who grew up playing and loving this game, you'll definitely like this game.  The only downside to it is that it needs internet connection to be able to play it 😞


Here's another classic game which is great to have when you have friends around and wanted to play a simple yet fun game.  This is kinda a like the game 'Heads Up', however, it comes with more categories so you'll get a lot of options to choose from.  It's a really great game to have in your phone!  I even played it in class (before the lecture starts, of course)


I've always wanted to learn Korean after watching a whole ton of dramas, variety shows & listening to their songs.  But obviously, it isn't easy especially when you're learning it by yourself.  I've tried other learning app as well, but I feel like this one is the best!  Simply because it feels more interactive than the others.  However, I just got to try the trial version as you'll need to pay in order to access it more.  Still, I enjoyed learning from it (even if it's just for a short while)


Keeping track of your money can be quite hard, to be honest.  I was just scrolling the Play Store when I saw this app in the Finance category, and I know I need to install it!  It's a simple app, but it really does help me to keep track of my expenses (provided that you always key in your expenses, obviously)

I've provided links for the apps above (Play Store) so it'll be easier for you guys if you're interested.  What apps have you been enjoying lately?

Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...


You Might Also Like

0 comments