Getting Started

1:02:00 AM

Hello there!  If you stumbled across this humble blog recently, thank you for actually stopping & reading.  But if you are uninterested, you can move along....

Well... I love reading beauty and lifestyle related blogs and writing, so I decided why not start my own blog?  Budget Bambi....  Let's me first explain why I choose it. (A little lite read for my first blog post I suppose)

  • Budget    ~ You know how amazing beauty items are usually super pricey?  And if you are still schooling, on a tight budget or even just looking for an affordable option.  Same goes to decorative pieces at your home/office.  I'm hoping to be able to share these budget beauty/lifestyle items with all of you.  
  • Bambi     ~ I would like to consider myself as a little bambi.  Simply because I'm still new in this blog writing area (and well, the word bambi itself is cute!) *giggles

I know I know!  For now this blog might not seem interesting & lacking in many ways.  But do forgive me, I am a newbie after all...  I'll improve myself in the future blog posts.


Stay tune.... xoxo
BudgetBambi...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts